My tractor in 'John Deere' colors..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My tractor in 'John Deere' colors..

I have just completed my UGears tractor. As you can see from the pictures, I painted the parts in 'John Deere' colors. I chose to paint the moving parts yellow, and the body of the tractor green. The green and yellow paints were simple craft paints, thinned with 'Windex' (50% paint + 50% Windex), and applied with a simple single-action Badger airbrush. (The airbrush was powered with a 'Harbor Freight' airbrush air compressor.) I airbrushed the parts before punching them out of the sheets. (This kept the paint off the edges of parts, as I did not want ANY paint on the edges of the gears.) One of the sheets of parts was all gears, and the entire sheet was airbrushed yellow on both sides. The other sheet had parts that I wanted mostly green, with some that were yellow. To keep the colors separate, I made Xerox copies of both sides of the part sheet, and from this paper copy, cut out the areas that had the parts that I wanted to paint yellow. I then used the cutout sheets as 'spray masks' by taping them to the part sheet. This painting technique worked very well. However, I did notice that the part sheets had a slight warp to them after painting, due to the water content of the paint. I do not believe that this warping or the painting process in any way affected the fit and function of the parts. The faces of the headlights were painted with Tamiya acrylic chrome-silver. I did not paint any of the toothpick-axles of the rotating gears, but I did paint (yellow) the toothpicks that made of the front grille, the rubber-band guide wheels, and the axle of the control lever. I am very pleased with how well this painting technique worked, and I look forward to applying it to my next UGears kit, which is the theater.

This is my second UGears kit; my first was the timer. (I will post pictures of that soon.)

And here is a video of my tractor in action:

Comment

#151 [IMG][/IMG] ???????? ?????????? ?????? ? 3 ???????? ?????????? ?????? ? 3 ???????? ?????????? ?????? ? 3 ??????? ?????: ????? ??????????? ? ?????????: .

Comment

Inexpensive natural splendor wigs Wigs pertaining to dark-colored ladies look organic usually are not quite simple to find these days. Women are in fact fighting back along with hair loss that's caused because of old age, cancer malignancy Human Hair Wigs or even anxiety. Hairpieces are designed by different businesses around the world only couple of appear normal along with genuine. You can use a great deal of a few with regard to african american females to have the proper along with the Wigs For Black Women greatest hairpiece to put on. If you are planning to have one particular by yourself, you have to determine 1st the reasons behind Human Hair Wigs the idea, whether or not is the costume for daily utilize or perhaps is it simply pertaining to Wigs trend. There are many hair wig kinds that are available for you by way of websites. One of many excellent Cheap Wigs hairpiece sorts in your case is certainly one that's made of natural splendor.

Comment

If you're new to hair pieces and would like to acquire one, and then whatever you decide and Wigs consider is that you simply just need to pick the style and color that suits you. In fact the actual purchasing regarding hair pieces might be a more difficult than you've got Human Hair Wigs dreamed. As a way to purchase the correct factor by yourself, the initial decision you will have to create is always to select involving two kinds of hairpieces: your man made Wigs For Women ones as well as the real hair versions. Each of them come in numerous colors and styles and still have their particular benefits and drawbacks. A synthetic hairpiece is affordable, but it has a tendency to seem bogus and it's also harder to keep up. Although a person's curly hair wig is a bit more reasonable Human Hair Wigs hunting and lasts extended, yet it's costlier. Another thing you have to think about when selecting wigs is that which cover is utilized for your wigs. The Lace Front Wigs limit is what you will pull over your head, a good quality limit could make you feel at ease. Though there are many kinds of wig caps available to pick from, the particular wide lace hat is regarded as the well-liked one. The wide lace Wigs cover could make you really feel secure because it makes it possible for your current crown to "breathe".

Comment

Working...
          X